HOW TO COME?
You want to enjoy the authenticity of Saint Dalmas?
All you have to do is to choose your mode of transport!
From Nice (90 km)
Via the highway A8 Provençale (coming from Aix en Provence or Monaco):
- Take exit 52 Saint Isidore and then the 6202 Provincial Road, towards Digne / Grenoble,
- 30 km, take the fork to Saint Sauveur and follow the direction of Isola,
- At the roundabout in the village of Isola, go straight to St Etienne de Tinée / St Dalmas le Selvage / Col de la Bonette-Restefont.
From Barcelonette (48 km)
From Barcelonnette (excluding winter season):
- Take the CD 2205 towards Nice St Etienne de Tinée,
- After the pass of Restefond, make the tour of La Bonnette then take the direction of Nice.
- Go down the pass on the M6202, passing through the villages of Bousieyas and Pra to the high bridge, then turn right on the M63 to go up on St Dalmas le Selvage
No. State Roads: 00 33 08 05 05 06 06
For more information: Info Route 06
International airport Nice Côte d'Azur - 0 820 42 33 33
From Nice airport, connection by bus to St Etienne de Tinée.
More information at: 0800 06 01 06
Car rental available from the airport Nice Côte d'Azur.
Norbert Brissi - Tel .: 00 33 06.64.51.13.36 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Private transport, medical transport, repatriation, assisitance
Pierre-Yves FERRIER - Tel .: 00 33 04.93.02.41.60 - 00 33 06.11.09.04.66 - email@example.com
All types of transport: health, assistance, luggage ... All distances, 7/7, 7 places air conditioned vehicle
Taxi Thome - Tel .: 00 33 04.93.02.44.91 - -00 33 06.08.46.32.39 - firstname.lastname@example.org
conditioned vehicle 1 to 7 people with a gallery. Medical transport, assistance, individuals, 7/7.
This summer, discover the Rando-bus from Nice to Saint Dalmas le Selvage. A special service, available daily from 30 June to 1 September (+ the September weekends), allowing you to discover, time of day, the most beautiful walks and hikes around the village of Saint Dalmas.
Ligne d'azur :
Throughout the year, the 740 line Nice Airport - Auron take you to Saint Etienne de Tinée. Check the timetables on www.lignesdazur.com
Return trip :
St Dalmas Le Selvage / St Étienne de Tinée: Friday, starting at 9 am and returning at 12 pm Sunday and holidays, 11:15 St Etienne and back to 3:45 p.m.
Information and reservations (at least until Friday evening): No. at: 0800 06 01 06